All these birds have visited my house at one time or another---well--except the Cardinal. We don't have them out this way. I have never ever seen one up close and personal. Some day I will. But I do enjoy all the other birds and there are more that I just couldn't fit in. Another time.
How can I get this pic to post larger?
You like mosaics? Go to http://www.dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/ to see more--or even to participate.
Be sure to click on the picture to enlarge it.

12 comments:
Wow, you have quite an array of different birds. Love the pheasant! thanks so much for sharing your images at MM. :)
Great mosaic! Beautiful birds!
Wow what a wonderful place to be living to enjoy such a variety of feathered friends! ~Jeanne
My mosaic is at:
http://aviewfromme.wordpress.com/2009/11/29/yankee-candle-village-mosaic-monday/
Beautiful. If you like birds, check out my last two blog posts.
Visit me!
http://www.jeanneselep.blogspot.com
I love when I come up there seeing all those wonderful birds. We are suppost to have NO rain for a few days!!!!! Sharon
Sweet pictures. I have seen a cardinal, They live where Sue is, Yes you do need to see one, they are really pretty.
You do see a nice variety of birds. Great photos and mosaic.
I enjoy your mosaics, MB. That's a lovely collection of birds!
You are getting very good with these mosaics and the birds are delightful. You can come visit here as we have lots of cardinals!
In order for your picture to post larger, you need to revise your blog template.
If you're interested, send me an email and I'll walk you through the process. I think you have the perfect template for revisions.
I really love your collages. This one is fantastic too.
Great photos! Have a wonderful week!
I do enjoy mosaics, and you've made another great one.
Post a Comment