MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
MBI have one almost the same color. I put it out in the front hall to greet visitors however, I think it will be past it prime by Thanksgiving. As for Jake, I loved the photo you posted of him entitled Jake in the Grass. Peace
That is a pretty one. Mine are just setting their buds.
You've got a beautiful cactus. Our cactus is also blooming up a storm now.
Gorgeous photos, MB. What a lovely flower!
Beautiful, MB!
Lovley photos, beautiful plant and colour.Melbourne Daily Photo
Such a pretty cactus!FYI: Thanks for the flipped reflection shot! You are so clever.
That is a pretty one. I don't think I have ever seen one that color before!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
MB
I have one almost the same color. I put it out in the front hall to greet visitors however, I think it will be past it prime by Thanksgiving.
As for Jake, I loved the photo you posted of him entitled Jake in the Grass. Peace
That is a pretty one. Mine are just setting their buds.
You've got a beautiful cactus. Our cactus is also blooming up a storm now.
Gorgeous photos, MB. What a lovely flower!
Beautiful, MB!
Lovley photos, beautiful plant and colour.
Melbourne Daily Photo
Such a pretty cactus!
FYI: Thanks for the flipped reflection shot! You are so clever.
That is a pretty one. I don't think I have ever seen one that color before!
Post a Comment