This is a tug pulling a barge full of sawdust from a mill on the Snohomish River to Port Gardener Bay to the Kimberly Clark plant in Everett. Next---toilet tissue. MB
Now that was truly an interesting post. I mean I knew that TP was made from trees, but I never can quite figure out how they make it white and soft. Love the picture! If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.
7 comments:
Now that was truly an interesting post. I mean I knew that TP was made from trees, but I never can quite figure out how they make it white and soft.
Love the picture!
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.
:-)) Isn't it amazing what those little tugs do?
What a great use for sawdust.
Those clouds look pretty ominous!
Good night, that's amazing. Just think how many Charlie McCarthy's they could have made out of that lumber?
Now what do they do with the sawdust? Isn't sawdust supposed to be highly volatile?
Fantastic shot, MB!
The things you learn while blogging!
It seems to me that is a lot of toilet paper! This is a really neat picture.
Post a Comment