SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My handsome dog----Bingo




7 comments:

Lowell said...

I like Bingo a lot. I think our Haley would like Bingo, too!

Anzu said...

Your handsome dog,
Bingo is splendid !

Is he tough guy or
gentle tender guy ?

Probably, he must be
gentle tough guy.

Moreover, his name is
so (o^-')b nice!

Small City Scenes said...

Anzu, Bingo is a very happy go lucky dog. Loves to play and jump in the pond. Very gentle. MB

Alpicks Treasures said...

He looks like a faithful pup. Enjoy him and your goats...

Alpicks Treasures said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
George said...

These are wonderful pictures of Bingo. He must be a great companion on hikes.

Rose said...

Your Bingo reminds me of Lorelei's Otto...also known as her 'licker'...they were featured on my blog the other day only all you see of him is his tongue. He isn't brindle either...but just the set of Bingo's head reminds me of him.