Your deck is perfectly positioned. Superb photo, MB! Another one you could frame and hang! The colors are terrific and the misty, moodiness of the photo makes it a keeper!
Lovely photo - I love the pink softness and can easily imagine them hanging on the wall. Beautiful to look at. What is the little mountain in the distance? Melbourne Daily Photo
6 comments:
Your deck is perfectly positioned. Superb photo, MB! Another one you could frame and hang! The colors are terrific and the misty, moodiness of the photo makes it a keeper!
I'm so jealous of your location! You se such beautiful skies without having to go anywhere.
You have the most awesome view from your deck. This is a beautiful sunrise.
:-)) Love the way the summit says "hi"!
It was soooo foggy in Smokey Point this morning. I didn't get to see the sunrise at all.
Lovely photo - I love the pink softness and can easily imagine them hanging on the wall. Beautiful to look at. What is the little mountain in the distance?
Melbourne Daily Photo
Post a Comment