SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Visitor...




at the beach and he caught something.

5 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

Hi MB,
Do you have that job yet with National Geographic?
All fine here, somedays I think I will stop with the bloging thing and even the MJ site, but then I would miss some of you.But we probably all feel like that sometimes.
Will Kayle be staying with you this school year? Such a cute kid. And a new horse!!
Did you read any or all of the FANNIE FLAGG BOOKS? Well if you haven't and need something to read there you go.
Going out now and water my potted plants which are about 50. I made a cherry thing this morning from one of those new cookbooks. Came out pretty good. Nice weather here, 70's. Very odd weather this summer.
NANCY JO

Janice Thomson said...

Awesome shots MB - you must have been thrilled to be so close to this magnificent bird!

Marcos Santos said...

The animals are losing their habitats, and are obliged to align itself with us, humans.

Beautiful eagle. Beautiful specimen.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

MB: It looks as if you caught something really special. I saw two eagles on Saturday much too far away in the Sky. I would have loved to be here.
Thanks for the comments.

Unknown said...

You never disappoint me with your photos! I've got a award for you to pick up and claim, congrats!!