MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Hallo MaryBeth, your hydragea is very beautiful! I love the fresh colours! Thanks for your visit and comments! Maria
What a gorgeous color! I can never decide which color hydrangea I like best.
What a glowing pink colour! Fantastic pic!
Beautiful! Yours are red, I posted white - I wonder if I'll see blue?Yours are gorgeous!
Nice flowers, MB. I like the color and the pink is really neat.My flower is posted at > Thunder Maker
Pretty! I've never seen a red one before.Paz
How nice to be able to get the coloured hydrangeas. Mine are all white! This is certainly a lovely rose colour and looks very pretty with the green leaves I think.
I wish I could grow the pink/blue hydrangeas. Gardeners in Toronto can, but we are a growing zone colder. Yes, I'm jealous. ;-)
Beautiful! I love hydrangeas too.
Your hydrangea is beautiful, and what a lovely color.
Hi,Spectacle of charm and beauty in these buquet color of pink, nature is striking. Great contribution.Thanks for sharing.hugs, Denise
I love those flowers but they do not grow here, so sad. Very pietty though.
MB: You did a wonderful job in capturing the Red Hydrangea. What a beautiful color it is.
I want!!!Happy September...Miss Mari-NanciSmilnsigh blog
Beautiful color - I have three plants but I haven't been very successful in getting them to bloom. What's your secret.
Always beautiful hydrangeas.
I love you picture. Really nice job.
Gorgeous colour MB! I just saw one the other day that colour too and was surprised.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
18 comments:
Hallo MaryBeth, your hydragea is very beautiful! I love the fresh colours! Thanks for your visit and comments! Maria
What a gorgeous color! I can never decide which color hydrangea I like best.
What a glowing pink colour! Fantastic pic!
Beautiful! Yours are red, I posted white - I wonder if I'll see blue?
Yours are gorgeous!
Nice flowers, MB. I like the color and the pink is really neat.
My flower is posted at > Thunder Maker
Pretty! I've never seen a red one before.
Paz
How nice to be able to get the coloured hydrangeas. Mine are all white! This is certainly a lovely rose colour and looks very pretty with the green leaves I think.
I wish I could grow the pink/blue hydrangeas. Gardeners in Toronto can, but we are a growing zone colder. Yes, I'm jealous. ;-)
Beautiful! I love hydrangeas too.
Your hydrangea is beautiful, and what a lovely color.
Hi,
Spectacle of charm and beauty in these buquet color of pink, nature is striking. Great contribution.
Thanks for sharing.
hugs, Denise
I love those flowers but they do not grow here, so sad. Very pietty though.
MB: You did a wonderful job in capturing the Red Hydrangea. What a beautiful color it is.
I want!!!
Happy September...
Miss Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh blog
Beautiful color - I have three plants but I haven't been very successful in getting them to bloom. What's your secret.
Always beautiful hydrangeas.
I love you picture. Really nice job.
Gorgeous colour MB! I just saw one the other day that colour too and was surprised.
Post a Comment