SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Monday, August 18, 2008

Red Bunny Tails


Pennisetum messiacum

Thanks eg

To visit more flower sites go to: http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com

14 comments:

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

You love flowers!
Your flowers are marvelous!
Great post in TODAY'S FLOWERS!

Thanks for your support!
Hope you come back every weeks!

Santilli

Christy said...

Very nice flowers. I don't know that I have ever seen anything like these before. The roses and peonies in your 'pink' post are beautiful as well.

Janice Thomson said...

Oh those are so neat MB. Wonderful photo!

April said...

These are such delightful flowers. Wonderful photo!

Webradio said...

Bonjour !
Tu aimes les fleurs...
Quel est le nom de celles-ci ???

Tom said...

This is a great shot.... :O)

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

What pretty, subtle tones! The flower would make a wonderful oil painting of mystic hues!

Ramosforest.Environment said...

Beautiful flowers. They look like silk.

Maria said...

They are so sweet! They remind of bunny tails, indeed! ;)Did not know that!

Anonymous said...

I never heard of these before. I think they are neat. Reminds me of the grass seed called, "Foxtail."

My Flowers

smilnsigh said...

LUV these too. I've never seen them, as far as I know. Wish we had them over on this side of the country.

Miss Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh
Photos-City-Mine
When Twilight Embraces

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

MB: That is a cool looking floer.

Marcos Santos said...

Wow! In detail is to realize the beauty of them. Seem works of art.

Pat - Arkansas said...

I've never seen bunny tails before (except on live rabbits). These are pretty, and it's a nice photo of them.

Thanks for your visit to my Today's Flowers post.