FUN!! They are making great memories together!! BTW Glad to hear they got the water up and running, and no, I actually don't want to see your bathroom after they finished getting cleaned up! I can just imagine... ;-)
What is that they are putting on the horses? Powder? Never saw that done before, but then I am so old the last time I saw two horses side by side one of them was hooked up to a buggy.
I was guessing you are at a Fair.
Our Darke County Fair is over or will be over this week.
3 comments:
FUN!! They are making great memories together!! BTW Glad to hear they got the water up and running, and no, I actually don't want to see your bathroom after they finished getting cleaned up! I can just imagine... ;-)
An auspicious morning for the girls. Delightful shots MB
What is that they are putting on the horses? Powder? Never saw that done before, but then I am so old the last time I saw two horses side by side one of them was hooked up to a buggy.
I was guessing you are at a Fair.
Our Darke County Fair is over or will be over this week.
Love the look in the trailer.
Post a Comment