MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
This are awesome sexy shots MB!Think I'm needing wiskey too? LOL
I love macros because of the details that are missed by ordinary viewing.Bees make such wonderful models to photograph. These are just great MB!
I love sunflowers...what bee-u-tiful shots!
And you are an amazing photographer! Look at those close-ups!And Happy 'Tasha Tudor Remembrance Day In Blog Land' to you.. Aug. 28th.Miss Mari-NanciSmilnsigh blog
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
4 comments:
This are awesome sexy shots MB!
Think I'm needing wiskey too? LOL
I love macros because of the details that are missed by ordinary viewing.
Bees make such wonderful models to photograph. These are just great MB!
I love sunflowers...what bee-u-tiful shots!
And you are an amazing photographer! Look at those close-ups!
And Happy 'Tasha Tudor Remembrance Day In Blog Land' to you.. Aug. 28th.
Miss Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh blog
Post a Comment