SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summertime in a small town






Blue berries, swimming, bridge jumping. Are the apples ready yet? Ahhh Summertime!!

6 comments:

smilnsigh said...

GREAT entry!!!!!!!!!!! :-))))

Miss Mari-Nanci
'Smilnsigh' blog

George Townboy said...

Ahhhh, to be a kid in a small town with a bridge to jump off of!! Great post, MB!

Alpicks Treasures said...

APPLES! yum, Blue Berrie, wow what a treat. Looks like fun swimming in the swimming hole.

smilnsigh said...

Re: Your comment on my "Shiny" entry... Methinks I'll have to get some of that sparkle, one can put on their face!!! If that lady did it, why not I too????

The older of my Granddaughters uses some sparkle some times, I think. I'll ask her. :-)

No, I know you are not in this *later* category but I am Hon. And the best thing about it is, one can do as they choose. :-) And even though you Mom probably wouldn't choose to have some sparkle on her cheeks, I'm very sure she continues to do exactly what she chooses. And that's so super!

I repeat, how lucky you are to have come from such great genes!!!!!

Miss Mari-Nanci
'Smilnsigh' blog

Nancy Jo said...

THERE YOU ARE MB!! Well not in the tree or swinging from a rope, but you know posting pictures.Or at least I don't think you are doing those things. But you might be, a person does tend to get over zealous in the good ole summertime.
Just to let you know I finished the book "TALLGRASS" really liked it.
NANCY JO

Columbo said...

Great shots, love the theme. I love spending time with my son (13) going fishing, swimming, or just hanging out.