SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rain, Rose of Sharon and Bees






My Rose of Sharon (Hibiscus syriacus)

6 comments:

Jules said...

I love pictures that have bugs n them. I wonder what the bugs think when they see this big lens coming at them. Or do they even notice?

smilnsigh said...

Gorgeous!!!!!

You are sooooooo goooood!!!!!

Would you please tell me if yesterday's red hydrangea is always redddd like that? We've never seen such and oh wow, do I love it.

Wondering if you bought a RED one. Or if it's the soil in which it's planted,that makes it red???

Please and thank you.

Miss Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh
Dans l'esprit d'une grand-mère

Janice Thomson said...

Beautiful photos - love the capture of the bee too. I just bought a hibiscus moshuetos (Hardy Hibiscus or as known further south Swamp Rose)and am head over heels in love with its 9" flowers!

George Townboy said...

Wow! Gorgeous shots, MB.

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

Marvelous photo!
Nice colors.
Thanks for post in TODAY'S FLOWERS!
Hope you come back every week!

Santilli

Unknown said...

That's a great camera you got, what a shot!!