MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
We have alot of real ones here. I loke to watch them. Who ever did your carving did a nice job.
Edger Allen Poe would love this picture.
Oh I love these. They remind me so much of the crows that grace my lawn from time to time. I hear them almost every day but they don't stop by as often as I would like. So it would be nice to have them in bronze too.
Yesssssssss, coooooooooooool. Scary in a way, but so cool. 'Miss' Mari-Nanci
Fantastic!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
5 comments:
We have alot of real ones here. I loke to watch them. Who ever did your carving did a nice job.
Edger Allen Poe would love this picture.
Oh I love these. They remind me so much of the crows that grace my lawn from time to time. I hear them almost every day but they don't stop by as often as I would like. So it would be nice to have them in bronze too.
Yesssssssss, coooooooooooool.
Scary in a way, but so cool.
'Miss' Mari-Nanci
Fantastic!
Post a Comment