MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
OOOOOOOOOOOOH! tOO CUTE. NJ
And I must say, that Kylee is changing. She looks a bit older. :-)How do you do that sepia tone like on the top photo? You are gettin' just soooooo fancy with your photography, there Girl!!! ,-)Miss Mari-NanciSmilnsighPhotos-City-MineWhen Twilight Embraces
Oh MB that first photo is awesome in every aspect!
GORGEOUS!! They both are...I don't think I could pick a better photo - or take one, for that matter!! She will cherish those forever!!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
4 comments:
OOOOOOOOOOOOH! tOO CUTE.
NJ
And I must say, that Kylee is changing. She looks a bit older. :-)
How do you do that sepia tone like on the top photo? You are gettin' just soooooo fancy with your photography, there Girl!!! ,-)
Miss Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh
Photos-City-Mine
When Twilight Embraces
Oh MB that first photo is awesome in every aspect!
GORGEOUS!! They both are...I don't think I could pick a better photo - or take one, for that matter!! She will cherish those forever!!
Post a Comment