A boat full of fisherpersons (politically correct, whew). I wonder if they caught anything besides an elbow to the jaw. And what about the plunkers--they seem mighty happy. I wonder what they are up to--no good!!
MB, I see that you are back at home base. I don't know anyone as brave as you to travel about for long periods of time with the Grand kids. I must say you have really taken a liking to the road thing. Are you related to that Charles guy that used to be on TV and traveled all over the place? I would spell his last name but it wouldn't be right. Started with a K. NANCY JO
Too funny MB - that's a big thing up here too - being politically correct - in fact they are now considering asking churches to make their signs smaller so as not to offend those who are not Christian... Great photos!
4 comments:
Looks like fun! Great shots ... did you give it a try?
Welcome home!!!
MB,
I see that you are back at home base. I don't know anyone as brave as you to travel about for long periods of time with the Grand kids.
I must say you have really taken a liking to the road thing. Are you related to that Charles guy that used to be on TV and traveled all over the place? I would spell his last name but it wouldn't be right. Started with a K.
NANCY JO
Too funny MB - that's a big thing up here too - being politically correct - in fact they are now considering asking churches to make their signs smaller so as not to offend those who are not Christian...
Great photos!
Yes, Yes! We *must* be politically correct! -grinnnn-
So, is this what you went away to do? Fishin'? Or was this just scenery along the way?
Miss Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh
Photos-City-Mine
When Twilight Embraces
Post a Comment