MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
That is a pretty neat picture and I would think unless you work in a butcher shop pretty rare. Better send that to Tina for her magazine!!
Those Were The Days!
I agree with both NancyJo and my sis! Great shot! How are you dear friend? Working in the nursery and getting all kinds of great bargins? Miss ya!
That's a riot! What's the UFO above his head?
Why do you thik he is wearing an apron? MB
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
5 comments:
That is a pretty neat picture and I would think unless you work in a butcher shop pretty rare. Better send that to Tina for her magazine!!
Those Were The Days!
I agree with both NancyJo and my sis! Great shot! How are you dear friend? Working in the nursery and getting all kinds of great bargins? Miss ya!
That's a riot! What's the UFO above his head?
Why do you thik he is wearing an apron? MB
Post a Comment