SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Friday, February 1, 2008

Valley Birds





I went to the grocery store and took bird pictures on my way. Look at the size of the Eagle nest. So I saw some pheasant, a bunch of Heron and lots of Eagles and I made it to the store too. MB

5 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

MB,
wHERE YA BEEN, HAVEN'T SEEN YOU ABOUT THE SITE MUCH? OH LOOK ALL CAPS. all gone.
Nice bird pictures, you have a lot of eagles around your part of the world. Guess they like it there.
Going to go read my book and sleep on Miss Wilma's pillow. Its a dandy.
NANCY JO

Alpicks Treasures said...

Oh that Pheasent is so pretty. I love watching birds. Nice shot, your getting really good at the picture business.

smilnsigh said...

Ahhh, the first one is a pheasent! How about that?

Amazing that I knew... Because I don't know birds.

Mari-Nanci

Beemoosie said...

I always love your bird pictures! Your birds are so much BIGGER than ours! LOL! The eagles are always my favorite!

Farmhouse Blessings said...

What an amazing place you live in! Love your photos.

Blessings,
Lea