SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Big teeth


Went visiting my Mother on Whidbey Island yesterday and took bunches of pictures and some of the carved animals and such. Could this be a lion? or bear? I like it anyway. Chain saw art I think.

I have been tagged by Lea @ farmhouseblessings to tell 5 random or weird things about me. I am then supposed to tag 5 more---but it seems anyone (and they are few) I know already has been tagged. So...I tag YOU!

WEIRD OR RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
1...I am never without my camera
2...I talk to myself a lot...and even carry on a conversation. I am alone a lot.
3...I love books and have read the dictionary.
4...I like to watch surgeries
5...I am a nature lover with Mother Earth

YOU'RE IT BUT ONLY IF YOU WANT TO BE!!

3 comments:

smilnsigh said...

It's done with a chain saw, but I don't know if it's a lion or a bear.
Next time, you have to go in and ask. ,-)

smilnsigh said...

#2....Doesn't everybody talk to themselves???

Farmhouse Blessings said...

I love the dictionary, too, MaryBeth! I used to sit and look through it and write down really cool words. My nieces used to call me "word woman". I know that is weird, but its me!

Thanks for letting us know more about you!

Blessings,
Lea