
I love this little house. It is in the woods, off the grid. I want it and it is for sale at a real nice price, with a few acres. It's not to far from where I live. If I was 25 I'd go for it. WAH!!
I guess that means I'm not!
MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
6 comments:
Awwww that is precious!
But come now, you can't tell me that you'd ever fit all your stuff, into it. -grin- I have no idea of the size of your present home but... if you are like 99% of the rest of us, you have way too much accumulated stuff. Even if you pride yourself on not keeping stuff.
It simply sneaks in by itself, under cover of darkness!!!! lol
But wouldn't it be great to move to smaller yet perfectly fine quarters? And thus, HAVE to purge all that is not useful or beautiful to us? yesssssssssss!!!
Mari-Nanci
Well darn, I was thinking what a great second home for you and old Bingo. It sure is cute.
NANCY JO
It's too cute to pass up, I say got for it! Your never too old! How much is it? Are you looking really? You still need to show us your home now! I love this blue house!
Charming! I wouldn't mind living in it either.
That is a cute house. Quite, Cozy, what more would you want, well, maybe not so quite????
I always have said that when I'm an old, old woman, I want to live in a little cottage just like this one. It's perfect!
Hugs,
Lea
Post a Comment