The moon took forever to come up from behind the trees and when it did it was huge and just glowing. I guess it was trying to outshine the eclipse from the night before.
Great moon shot! M-N left me a message to come over to see. She and I are having troubles with our shots of the moon. I daresay that I'll not be able to get one as lovely as that...zoom I presume?
4 comments:
That new camera is GREAT!! Love this one too! Great zoom!
I love this moon shot. Beautiful.
Paz
Wow! Got to point Vee over to this entry and moon photo!
Mari-Nanci
Great moon shot! M-N left me a message to come over to see. She and I are having troubles with our shots of the moon. I daresay that I'll not be able to get one as lovely as that...zoom I presume?
Post a Comment