


So....do you think Bingo has grown? Once upon a time Jake was WAY bigger. I never did want a dog in the house--let alone two. I should have named Bingo Topsy, because that is just how he grew. By the way--is this a long curvy dog or WHAT!!??
MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
3 comments:
Bingo really did get big, its those household items he's been eating.
How did it go at the dentist? Not my favorite place to go either.
Having a sleet freezing rain ice snow event here tonight. might lose power if this keeps up. Spring will be here at some point so not to worry.
Going to take my shower now get my book and go read, well not in the shower in the bed, reading I mean. I do have a couple of wilma pillows you know. Just love them.
NANCY JO
Awwwwwwwwwwww, that first pic is sooooooo cute!!!
Mari-Nanci
Cute pictures.
We've finally stopped fibbing to ourselves about "outside" dogs. That's fine with me. I got tired of building doghouses that were never used.
Post a Comment