

Well, the sun is shining, even though we had a dusting of snow over night. 6 more weeks of winter I suppose--it's bound to happen, spring doesn't officially start 'till March anyway. So...we have snow--we have sun and yesterday early evening the fog came creeping in on little cats feet. This is the road up to my house. MB






5 comments:
Oh Mary Beth it looks cold out there. I hope that your keeping warm. Thanks for my Valentined day card. You sweet. Take care
MB,
I like the looks of that road comming up to your house, and the fence. How much land do you have anyway?
Since you got a doll from LEA, I had to get one to. So if you stop over bring yours and we can play dolls. Its been a while but I think it will come back to me.
What have you been doing? Seems to me you have been kind of laying low. Heard that in a western movie.
Hope all is well.
Your Pal Nancy JO
Thank you for the card. I got it yesterday. Please don't tell me 6 more weeks. I'm not going to be able to make it. I've gotta have my sun now!!!! Plus warmer temps. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Laura
The weather in your photos looks a lot like it did here all day. I never know whether to call it fog, mist or being in a cloud.
We had fog yesterday that was SO thick you could hardly see the road! Neat! lol
Post a Comment