SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bingo's album


I am making a journal of bingo's school days. As you can see he is quite a ferocious dog.

4 comments:

Alpicks Treasures said...

thats a cute idea. Hows he doing? Are you holding up?

Unknown said...

Very cute!! Glad you had the family helping you in the last post, looks like fun to me!

smilnsigh said...

Tee hee hee...

So, how is school going? ,-)

2 LMZ FARMS said...

Been dropping by but just haven't left any comments. Sorry. Things have been hetic around here. I checked in on Kylee and the new pony. Dass had an abcess starting so I have been doctoring on her. We don't know what caused it but she is better. It wasn't as bad as it could have been but have been off her for two weeks the vet said I could go back riding her next week if she continued to show improvement. Take care and hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Laura