SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Monday, February 4, 2008

Back from Moms




I had a nice visit with my Mother and we took a drive and stopped for lunch and enjoyed ourselves. As you know, my mother (91) is always on the lookout for a new project. she has fallen in love with this house and is wondering if it is a little too far gone for a remodel. It is so cute-but............we laughed!!

Here is where we ate lunch....Rubys at the Greenbank Store.

I've been tagged by Allison to do something with 4s. i don't go to movies or watch much TV so I will have to improvise.
1. 4 animals I like: horses, dogs, horses, cats
2. 4 foods I like : Cheerios, porterhouse steak, my homemade cookies, tomatoes
3. 4 places I've lived: Washington, Oregon, Cal. and that's it
4. 4 places I'd rather be: on the road, Alaska, right here and that's it again
5. 4 people who e-mail me: Deena, Sue, Nancy Jo, Eva Marie

I tag whoever reads this and wants to carry on.
Now you know why I don't usually do tags.

6 comments:

Alpicks Treasures said...

I love the sign. Glad you had anice time with your Mom. Charish her!

Unknown said...

I love the sign too, sisters!! lol Wasn't that fun, even though there were more questions, I was going to tag you but knew Allison would so I left you for her! Cute little house!

Nancy Jo said...

MB,
I'm not to good at games myself, but its fun to read what others write.
Sounds like your Mom is still up and running, well maybe just up. Running is a little much to ask for at 91. What house were you talking about. Mom want to buy a new house and fix it up?
Big pat on the head for Bingo.
NANCY JO

smilnsigh said...

Oh I love that precious little old house! And I love your great mom, for saying she'd like to tackle it's restoration. What a woman she must be!!!

And what great gene she must have passed on to you.

Mmmm, do you thank her often, for those genes, passed on to you. :-))))

But I'm not kidding. I mean it!

Mari-Nanci

Beemoosie said...

I love the house...wouldn't it be wonderful to fix up?

Marvin said...

I'm not much of a carpenter, but I don't think the green roof on the old house is a hopeful sign. It might just be too far gone for even Norm, Tommy and the rest of the This Old House crew.