


This nice old barn and the house that goes with it is on Pioneer Highway which is the road I use when I go from Conway to Stanwood. I have always like this house and barn and finally took a picture of it. Notice the basket hoop has a chain net. Old!
MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
6 comments:
What a great house and barn, I would love to live there. I don't play much basket ball, maybe a plant would look nice in there.
Where ya been??
NANCY JO
I can see why you like it. Old houses are the best!
I'll take it!! Does anyone live there?
Lovely place!!!
Dear MB,
Thanks for taking us with you on your pioneer highway drive to Conway. Being the nosy neighbor...What is in Conway that isn't in Stanwood?
We have a chain goal on our basketball hoop... the string ones can't take the salt air for as long.
LOVE the barn!! I'm such a fan of barns - all of the different looks and sizes and shapes. Great to see another farmgal taking photos of barns :-) ~ K
Post a Comment