SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, May 6, 2007

On the water


I went to whidbey Island to visit my Mother. I decided to take the ferry instead of driving around. Whidbey is an Island connected at the northend by a very high bridge and the southend by ferry boat. It is a two hour trip which ever way you go. It is either "shall we drive around or go down and take the ferry?" Six of one----.
this is a picture of the passing boat. MB

4 comments:

flmom said...

A ferryboat ride sounds like a grand adventure!

Ellen said...

DearMB,
I'd choose the ferry every time! Tho I know from living here on the intracoastal you prolly have seen some times where the wind gets whipping up that ya wished ya kept to shore. Will ya share what is the wildest ride ya had?

ps ;) love the herb garden sprouting shots.

Alpicks Treasures said...

We went to Victoria Canada once and we rode the Ferry. Hope you had a nice visit with your Mom.. Take Care

Unknown said...

Wow, a 2 hour ferry ride, sounds like fun. That water looks pretty choppy there!