

This is the road I live on--I thought it looked pretty so I took a picture and then I thought when I turned into my driveway again it looked pretty until I saw the picture and SAW all the WEEDS! Things I like to overlook. I guess I'm out weeding today. It seems to be all I do anymore. This is by the front porch, you can see the corner of the house.






5 comments:
SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOO PRETTY!!
NANCY JO
those pictures are so pretty.
Laura
Dear MB,
You know what they say about weeds?
wildflowers are little gems blooming in all shapes and sizes ... I think it looks like you live in a world with a deliciously exceptional natural diversity. Put down the hoe and zoom in with that camera.
I love the entry you have created. What all are in your containers? Looks like geraniums?? Oooo and your blue pot, that is wonderful, what do you have planted in it? and may I ask too is it a camellia or rhododendron in bloom in the background. Or are they cardinals or redwing blackbirds in the bushes?
I'd love to have a lane like that leading to my house, so pretty and inviting!
Yes, you are certainly surrounded by natural beauty! Please keep sharing such pictures, with us.
As to the weeds, don't get too concerned. After all, life is way to short to fuss over some weeds. :-)
Ahemmm..... Spoken by she who has given up on fighting the *eeevil Binder Vine* in my back garden. ,-)
Mari-Nanci
Post a Comment