SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Thursday, May 17, 2007

oooph!!


I pass this road sign all the time and thought maybe you all would get a kick out of it. It is not a very steep hill, but in thinking about how it came to be I have many scenarios in my head. what do you think?

5 comments:

Beemoosie said...

That's the name of the Road?!! How crazy!!! We need a history on that one!

Unknown said...

That's too funny!! Someone had a sense of humor!! lol

Alpicks Treasures said...

Thats a very cute sign, who would of though to name a street that?

smilnsigh said...

That is hysterical! Do you have any access to local lore, about how it really was named? With a sign like that, I'd think a lot of people would giggle and wonder. :-)

And wow! You are the only one to have noticed my new 'Dans l'esprit d'une grand-mère' blog! Wow! You are on the ball there, Gal.

Now I have to put something IN it. :-)

Mari-Nanci

Beach Girl said...

I think I'd have to check out it's history! Too funny.

Vanessa