MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
That's so great that she keeps busy making keepsakes, I hope I'm doing that well at 91!
I see you have been a very busy girl, looks great
Oh I just love your mother's quilts so much!!! They are amazing! Those pickets are neat too, are you putting them around your yard?
Hey, hey, hey WAIT ONE MINUTE!! Do I see a MOOSE?????
Yep!! You sure did! Whoa!! Should I wrap it and send it to you??? MB
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
5 comments:
That's so great that she keeps busy making keepsakes, I hope I'm doing that well at 91!
I see you have been a very busy girl, looks great
Oh I just love your mother's quilts so much!!! They are amazing! Those pickets are neat too, are you putting them around your yard?
Hey, hey, hey WAIT ONE MINUTE!! Do I see a MOOSE?????
Yep!! You sure did! Whoa!! Should I wrap it and send it to you??? MB
Post a Comment