







A mix of Rhodys, Choisya, Viburnum davidii, Iberis, Laburnum (Golden Chain tree) and other stuff. Ferns by the pond, a Golden Heart bleeding heart. Maybe more, I don't know. I may have gotten carried away with pictures but while this is a Photo a day that is what it means ---as many photos as you want as long as you have at least one a day. whew! I hope you enjoys my pics and garden.






6 comments:
The bleeding hearts is simply gorgeous! Looks like you are surrounded by an abundance of beauty.
You have such nice pictures.
I never get tired of seeing flowers, and you have a wonderful garden full! I"ve always wanted a golden chain tree, do they put off seed pods by chance? If so, can you save me a few? I just love them!
how beautiful. It looks so peaceful.
Have a good one.
Laura
Oh all of my favorite things!!! Just beautiful MB! I started a shade garden last year, I think quite of bit of it is missing so far...:( I love seeing yours, though :)
Lovely pictures all. But oh my! You have Pink Lily of the Valley.
They seem rare and I hope we still have some. I must check again, today. See if pink ones have opened, along with the white.
Mari-Nanci
Post a Comment