Now MB, I could have shut the window, but it was almost 80 out, besides I wouldn't have had that pretty picture plus stuff blowing all over the house. Today its in the 50's, up down up down, well you get the idea. Anyway off to the thrift store and take my non driving daughter to work, of couse in return she will be taking care of me when I'am old. NANCY JO
4 comments:
Thats nice Mary Beth, did you stay out there the whole time?
NANCY JO
What a gorgeous flower!!! I love the yellow!
Now MB, I could have shut the window, but it was almost 80 out, besides I wouldn't have had that pretty picture plus stuff blowing all over the house.
Today its in the 50's, up down up down, well you get the idea. Anyway off to the thrift store and take my non driving daughter to work, of couse in return she will be taking care of me when I'am old.
NANCY JO
Oh, I've never seen a yellow Peony, I love it!!
Post a Comment