Driving down some backroads and came across this beautiful peacock. It is just so amazing to see all the trees leafing out and everything so lush looking.
I love these pictures! We had a couple of wild peacocks living on our road, but haven't seen them in many months. I have often wondered what happened to them.
Oh wow beautiful pictures! My mom had two peacocks when I was younger, she always loved them because of their beauty. I've thought about getting some myself but never have yet. Thanks for sharing your great pictures!
6 comments:
Ohhhhhh beautiful!!!
Mari-Nanci
Very nice and colorful
I love these pictures! We had a couple of wild peacocks living on our road, but haven't seen them in many months. I have often wondered what happened to them.
I love peacocks and want one someday!!
Silly question, BUT was he a wild one? do you have wild peacocks out there??
Oh wow beautiful pictures! My mom had two peacocks when I was younger, she always loved them because of their beauty. I've thought about getting some myself but never have yet. Thanks for sharing your great pictures!
Post a Comment