
Here is Kylee on her very first pony, she got when she was 4. I think she is 5 or 6 in the picture. Pony's name is Winny. Kylee named her. And here is Kylee now age 13 and her horse Sadie. Kylee and Sadie have done many things together--gaming, penning, sorting and now mostly barrel racing. She just spent Spring break pushing cows on the ranch in Eastern Washington. She is just a horse nut.






5 comments:
Precious picture of Kylee and Sadie.
I have a 13 year old Grand too. :-)
Mari-Nanci
Special Memories.. I had a dog named Sadie. I like that name. Have a great day.
I watched National Velvet last night. The picture of Kylee when she is older looks just like a scene from the movie!
Girls and their horses, a special bond!
Dear MB
Now that is my o my kinda girl!
Bet it because she has such good genes!
When do we get to see you on a horse? You show me yours I'll show you mine?
Post a Comment