I didn't know you were a herbie too!! The lavender looks great, mine is still in shock from that late frost, so hopefully it will come back, it's my favorite! My sage is about to bloom!
Your guardians are adorable! I've never had luck with lavender and don't have anything else going right now (maybe this fall). I'll have to live vicariously through yours! :-)
4 comments:
Ohhhhhhh those are the cutest frogs ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mari-Nanci
I didn't know you were a herbie too!! The lavender looks great, mine is still in shock from that late frost, so hopefully it will come back, it's my favorite! My sage is about to bloom!
Your guardians are adorable! I've never had luck with lavender and don't have anything else going right now (maybe this fall). I'll have to live vicariously through yours! :-)
So nice, I want an herb garden soooo bad. I just have no clue where to start!
Post a Comment