Some things similar -- ie, rusty welded sculpture -- are becoming popular here.
We are having some delightful weather here today. I have been out for a brief period and sat in a chair and listened to the birds singing and the mother robin scolding her baby about going there or here. The hummingbird popped in on me and left before I could really get a good look. I find I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat and it feels so good to wake up and realize it is still daylight. Your flowers are beautiful. I have some open but not much variety yet.
I am a sucker for yard art and this is cool stuff. Mr. Moooo needs his bangs trimmed and the sparrow reminds me of the football helmets used by University of Michigan. Peace
7 comments:
I like this very much; much better than most of what's called "yard art." This is funky and funny!
hee hee...
This reminds «Louis» of this and this!
This is fun and you don't have to worry about rust!
Neat art! I'm glad you found it.
Some things similar -- ie, rusty welded sculpture -- are becoming popular here.
We are having some delightful weather here today. I have been out for a brief period and sat in a chair and listened to the birds singing and the mother robin scolding her baby about going there or here. The hummingbird popped in on me and left before I could really get a good look. I find I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat and it feels so good to wake up and realize it is still daylight. Your flowers are beautiful. I have some open but not much variety yet.
I am a sucker for yard art and this is cool stuff. Mr. Moooo needs his bangs trimmed and the sparrow reminds me of the football helmets used by University of Michigan. Peace
I love them.
Cheerful and funny guys !
(*´∇`*)
Post a Comment