MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Wow. A night of love and seduction.
I went looking for Venus one time. Asked for directions. Ended up in Italy! I guess Venus and Venice sound sorta the same - if'n y'all talk funny!
Enlarged, it looks as if Van Gogh might have painted it.Too overcast here last night and tonight to get a shot like this.
These are great pictures of Venus.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
4 comments:
Wow. A night of love and seduction.
I went looking for Venus one time. Asked for directions. Ended up in Italy! I guess Venus and Venice sound sorta the same - if'n y'all talk funny!
Enlarged, it looks as if Van Gogh might have painted it.
Too overcast here last night and tonight to get a shot like this.
These are great pictures of Venus.
Post a Comment