SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Another sign

So why did this happen? No matter how I position the picture it comes up sideways. It is the same size as all my other pics but the powers that be want it this way. I say "aw who cares". (I would really like to know why)
Don't get a crink in your neck. MB


5 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Ha! I'm guessing some cowboy at Blogger does NOT want to obey. :)

Lowell said...

Unfortunately, these words are just too true! Well, except for the "cowboys obey" part...

Perhaps you turned your computer on its side and didn't realize it?

And my bike is fine. Stupid sign, anyway!

Lady Di Tn said...

LOL sometimes you just have to give in and the photo shows that blogger won. I do not like it when you click all the buttons the same way and it comes up different and there is no way to figure it out. I guess the ole saying "Sorry Partner" would work for the sideway sign. Peace

Louis la Vache said...

hee hee
If you had a Mac, «Louis» would be able to tell you how to fix the photo, but he doesn't speak Windows...

George said...

Obviously a cowboy is saying 'No Way!!!'