I've never seen one before. He looks much more like a bird from a cartoon or a greeting card with that puffed-out shape. Very nice. I love the striped head!
He's very cute! We have white-crowned sparrows too. It never occurred to me before your post that they may be attracted to the yard by our hawthorn trees...but maybe they are!
7 comments:
You mean the Mazda-rati didn't scare him off!?
hee hee - He does look like he's wearing googles!
I've never seen one before. He looks much more like a bird from a cartoon or a greeting card with that puffed-out shape. Very nice. I love the striped head!
Goodness, I'd like to cuddle it and give it a peck. So, so sweet!
I've never seen one of these...a beautiful bird if a bit puffed up!
I've not seen one either. A delightful capture MB.
He's very cute! We have white-crowned sparrows too. It never occurred to me before your post that they may be attracted to the yard by our hawthorn trees...but maybe they are!
I don't think I've seen a sparrow this plump before. But I sure do like his goggles.
Post a Comment