MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I've stood out in shallow water and fished a bit myself; years ago in southern Texas. Did quite well, too. These are smart critters.
I hope all of these fishermen were able to catch their limit.
I wonder if they got their belly full?
Do you think Jacob has a long beak?Re. your question about the width of the street: I guess it isn't very wide compared with Versailles' avenues or American standards!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
4 comments:
I've stood out in shallow water and fished a bit myself; years ago in southern Texas. Did quite well, too. These are smart critters.
I hope all of these fishermen were able to catch their limit.
I wonder if they got their belly full?
Do you think Jacob has a long beak?
Re. your question about the width of the street: I guess it isn't very wide compared with Versailles' avenues or American standards!
Post a Comment