MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I like this one, too. It's beautiful in it's stark simplicity!
This is a wonderful nautical photo. I really like it.
Love your pictures!
Very Nice, Can I come? Happy Mothers Day to you MaryBeth.. MAUH ♥
Happy Mother's Day to you, MB!«Louis» likes this boat shot.
Whoa.....! That is a BIG ferry! I have sort of an idea of how big a tug boat is and to see the size of the ferry next to that smaller boat is incredible.I can almost hear them as they move along....!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
I like this one, too. It's beautiful in it's stark simplicity!
This is a wonderful nautical photo. I really like it.
Love your pictures!
Very Nice, Can I come? Happy Mothers Day to you MaryBeth.. MAUH ♥
Happy Mother's Day to you, MB!
«Louis» likes this boat shot.
Whoa.....! That is a BIG ferry! I have sort of an idea of how big a tug boat is and to see the size of the ferry next to that smaller boat is incredible.
I can almost hear them as they move along....!
Post a Comment