MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
At first I thought these were lupins or foxgloves, how lovely! And the names are so pretty too!
Candles in the wind is an apt description.Very nice!
I like these! Reminds me a bit of some of the flowers I see on the vast prairies of the Midwest. I loved the yard art from a few days ago! Those pieces are incredible!Take care.
New to me. Quite beautiful, though. I don't suppose it would be smart to try to light those candles. ;-)
Very lovely! I have a yellowish-orange one but it just barely survives and never multiplies. I'm a tad too cold here during the winter, I fear. Though I should check my garden...I may be pleasantly surprised!
The candle flowers are beautiful. Wild flowers are always amazing.Darla
They do look like candles. These are very pretty pictures.
Those are lovely and remind me of liatrus too - 'candles in the wind' what a delightful name...
Love them!!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
9 comments:
At first I thought these were lupins or foxgloves, how lovely! And the names are so pretty too!
Candles in the wind is an apt description.
Very nice!
I like these! Reminds me a bit of some of the flowers I see on the vast prairies of the Midwest.
I loved the yard art from a few days ago! Those pieces are incredible!
Take care.
New to me. Quite beautiful, though. I don't suppose it would be smart to try to light those candles. ;-)
Very lovely! I have a yellowish-orange one but it just barely survives and never multiplies. I'm a tad too cold here during the winter, I fear. Though I should check my garden...I may be pleasantly surprised!
The candle flowers are beautiful. Wild flowers are always amazing.
Darla
They do look like candles. These are very pretty pictures.
Those are lovely and remind me of liatrus too - 'candles in the wind' what a delightful name...
Love them!!
Post a Comment