SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

April 19th 2008

I am standing in my driveway looking up the gravel road that goes by my house. Snow in April and now we may get snow in May. WHAT!!??!!

7 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Oh my goodness! Isn't it fun to look back through your archives to see what was going on last year at this time...or two years ago, as in this photo?

I lost a ton of photos I took last year from June through August, although I still have a few that I didn't accidentally delete. It still makes me mad when I think about what I did! I now have backups in two different places! You CAN teach an old dog new tricks!

Bet you're glad that snow was two yeas ago!

Louis la Vache said...

This reminds «Louis» of photos of snow in Seattle in the early 20th century that Nordstrom used to have in some of their stores.

George said...

This is a very beautiful scene, but I sure hope you don't get
more snow!!

Rose said...

I don't care if it was April, that is one beautiful shot.

cieldequimper said...

Well... It's snowing in the plains near the Alps and it's freezing in the South of France where it should start to sizzle...

Lady Di Tn said...

Yikes. Too late to think about snow. Still drying out here in TN and hope the sunny weather will continue for awhile. Beautiful photo of the snow just the wrong time of year. I loved the post yesterday and what a spendid view it must have had to have had 4 big windows and also the same size windows upstairs. I can only imagine the time spent looking out. Peace

Lowell said...

I'm sorry about your misfortune in May. You may have to move south - to Florida!