MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
hee hee!So we're down to dental floss, are we?
Cute! It does make you think.
That's a riot. I never thought I'd see anything good in global warming...but, hey, this ain't bad!
Hilarious! And the last pair look so uncomfy!
Where do you find them!!!! This is so funny! Next step as Louis says is probably dental floss!
Love it, may I use it?
That's one of the best arguments for global warming that I've seen!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
hee hee!
So we're down to dental floss, are we?
Cute! It does make you think.
That's a riot. I never thought I'd see anything good in global warming...but, hey, this ain't bad!
Hilarious! And the last pair look so uncomfy!
Where do you find them!!!! This is so funny! Next step as Louis says is probably dental floss!
Love it, may I use it?
That's one of the best arguments for global warming that I've seen!
Post a Comment