MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
«Louis» et Mme la Vache drove down to the Monterey Peninsula on Sunday. We noticed daffodils blooming in many places. After the winter, it is nice to see those cheerful yellow blossoms.
MBA nice yellow flower from your area would sure be a gift with the snow of late. It has snowed for 2 days now and might make freezing today. Peace
Daffodil season! YAY, spring is coming, spring is coming!
That is a lot of daffodils. I can hardly wait for the snow to be gone so we can start enjoying them here.
Nice slice of life from your area. I'd probably get plain daffy from doing that work!
Looks like back-breaking work to me.
Hehehe so funny!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
«Louis» et Mme la Vache drove down to the Monterey Peninsula on Sunday. We noticed daffodils blooming in many places. After the winter, it is nice to see those cheerful yellow blossoms.
MB
A nice yellow flower from your area would sure be a gift with the snow of late. It has snowed for 2 days now and might make freezing today. Peace
Daffodil season! YAY, spring is coming, spring is coming!
That is a lot of daffodils. I can hardly wait for the snow to be gone so we can start enjoying them here.
Nice slice of life from your area. I'd probably get plain daffy from doing that work!
Looks like back-breaking work to me.
Hehehe so funny!!!!!!!
Post a Comment