SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Morning Moon Meets the Mountain

I took this pic yesterday morning just after 7AM See the moon up in the left.

Click on image to see it all.

The mountain has been out every morning but goes away during the day and comes back in the evening.

If Jacob wants to think I spend all morning sitting out on my deck, drinking a Vanilla Latte, observing the Mountain--well it's a tough job but someone has to do it. MB


3 comments:

Lowell said...

Nah, Jacob was just kidding...he knows that you're very busy caring for your garden and animals, cleaning house, etc.

But he's quite happy that you do wander out on the deck occasionally to sip a latte and take some photos! Like this one!

I still don't get, though, why the mountain disappears during the day...

George said...

This is a beautiful picture of the moon and the mountain. I'm glad you periodically check on the mountain and get these gorgeous shots for us.

Louis la Vache said...

What a beautiful image, MB!