SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Just passing through..........


Sad baby

7 comments:

Lowell said...

This coyote does look a little sad...why would that be? Isn't there enough to eat around there?

Would you believe we have coyotes here in Stone Creek? Well, we haven't seen any, but that's what we've been told.

I guess it's not surprising in that we're out in the middle of nowhere surrounded by huge (and small) horse farms ... this whole area was one big ranch at one time...

This is a pretty animal.

George said...

The coyote does look a little bedraggled. Perhaps he just woke up?

Lois said...

He looks a little lonely! My daughter has coyotes in her yard here every once in awhile but I have never seen one.

Gwyn said...

Yes,it's really me. I've missed you too.
Wow! This coyote seems much bigger than the ones we have around the Juneau area.

Rose said...

He does look a little rough...

cieldequimper said...

I think he's happy to be on the way to blogger stardom.

EG CameraGirl said...

It looks hungry and that could mean it's dangerous.

We have tons of coyotes around here but i rarely see them..just hear them at night.