MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Now those are a little scary. I thought of you when we heard that you might get some big waves up there...so glad that didn't happen! I'm not sure I want to go to high ground in the event of an earthquake, though: farther to fall!
It was a relief to hear the tsunami warnings had been cancelled. Are these signs permanent - or were they put up specifically in the wake of the huge earthquake in Chile?
Scary! Too HUGE earthquakes in less than two months! Let's hope the Chile quakes are NOT going to cause any more disasters.
Scary signs! They remind me of the hurricane evacuation signs we have here.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
4 comments:
Now those are a little scary. I thought of you when we heard that you might get some big waves up there...so glad that didn't happen!
I'm not sure I want to go to high ground in the event of an earthquake, though: farther to fall!
It was a relief to hear the tsunami warnings had been cancelled. Are these signs permanent - or were they put up specifically in the wake of the huge earthquake in Chile?
Scary! Too HUGE earthquakes in less than two months! Let's hope the Chile quakes are NOT going to cause any more disasters.
Scary signs! They remind me of the hurricane evacuation signs we have here.
Post a Comment