MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Wow, that's pretty amazing...how much of the white stuff is cloud and how much is steam?Beautiful photograph, Mary Beth!
It is a beautiful reflection!
Oh, my, that is beautiful.
What a beautiful photo of both the steam(?) and the reflection.
Now this is a very relaxing view. A places for wonderful day dreams. Peace
Grrr... if that's a recent photo then I'm horribly jealous all of a sudden. Grey here, I tell you, grey, grey, grey, sleet, snow, icy wind... Btw: it's a gorgeous photo!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
Wow, that's pretty amazing...how much of the white stuff is cloud and how much is steam?
Beautiful photograph, Mary Beth!
It is a beautiful reflection!
Oh, my, that is beautiful.
What a beautiful photo of both the steam(?) and the reflection.
Now this is a very relaxing view. A places for wonderful day dreams. Peace
Grrr... if that's a recent photo then I'm horribly jealous all of a sudden. Grey here, I tell you, grey, grey, grey, sleet, snow, icy wind...
Btw: it's a gorgeous photo!
Post a Comment