MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
This is a wonderful picture -- it was good of them to pose for you. Are they looking for friends coming up the road?
Something sure has grabbed their attention!
Full time deer are smarter than part time hunters because they know the safe places to hang out. Peace
They do look just like they are posing for you.
Mule deer? Lovely creatures!
And really interested in you!
They don't look one bit scared. I think they are trying to figure out what you are doing.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
This is a wonderful picture -- it was good of them to pose for you. Are they looking for friends coming up the road?
Something sure has grabbed their attention!
Full time deer are smarter than part time hunters because they know the safe places to hang out. Peace
They do look just like they are posing for you.
Mule deer? Lovely creatures!
And really interested in you!
They don't look one bit scared. I think they are trying to figure out what you are doing.
Post a Comment