MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Cute, but boy I think he may fall off that buoy!
What a wonderful picture. The way the action of the water had distorted the reflection is interesting.
I'm with Jacob, it looks like it's going to tumble backwards!
It looks like a big duck to me, you will know more of the birds there then me. Hope all is well.
I did not know I was so far behind here! This is another great capture!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
5 comments:
Cute, but boy I think he may fall off that buoy!
What a wonderful picture. The way the action of the water had distorted the reflection is interesting.
I'm with Jacob, it looks like it's going to tumble backwards!
It looks like a big duck to me, you will know more of the birds there then me. Hope all is well.
I did not know I was so far behind here! This is another great capture!
Post a Comment